Sunday, February 10, 2019

Na-to-ra

Pocahontas: [explaining her dream to Grandmother Willow] Well, I’m running through the woods, and then, right there in front of me, is an arrow. As I look at it, it starts to spin.
Gradmother Willow: A spinning arrow? Ooh, how unusual.
Pocahontas: Yes. It spins, faster and faster and faster, until, suddenly, it stops.
Gradmother Willow: Hmm. Well, it seems to me, this spinning arrow is pointing you down your path.
Pocahontas: But, Grandmother Willow, what is my path? How am I ever going to find it?
Gradmother Willow: Your mother asked me the very same question.
Pocahontas: She did? What did you tell her?
Gradmother Willow: I told her to listen. All around you are spirits, child. They live in the earth, the water, the sky. If you listen, they will guide you.
Pocahontas: I hear the wind.
Gradmother Willow: Yes. What is it telling you?
Pocahontas: I don’t understand.
Gradmother Willow: Que que na-to-ra, You will understand, Listen with your heart, You will understand, Let it break upon you like a wave upon the sand.
Pocahontas: It’s saying something’s coming. Strange clouds?
Gradmother Willow: [When Pocahontas Of Climbing Up On The Tree in Gradmother Willow All Animal Friends On Pocahontas Of Up In Heaven When Takes Of Hand Trail Up On That in Pocahontas And Meeko And Flit Of Screaming At He Was Rescues in All Animal Friends When Run Away] Listen with your heart, You will understand.[explaining her dream to Grandmother Willow]
Gradmother Willow: What do you see?
Pocahontas: [Pocahontas When See He Was Eyes Looking On The Tree in The Secret Here The Ship That in The Forest Of Birds On That] Clouds. Strange clouds.

15 Eylül 2014 / Kabak

No comments:

Post a Comment