Sunday, February 10, 2019

Hide and Seek

A little kiss
To make you king
Presence of the movement
That is how we talk about space and time
Emptying the space changing time by moving
I would recommend you to draw some circles and leave them all the time
Whenever you pass throughout the circles, draw another one,
But don't draw one for me.
Your jacket make me doubt about being alive,
Your distance is depending on my movement, my protection is facing with my courage of being stable.
Courage to keep and destroy simultaneously.
I destroy each time I create, I consume each time I produce, I hate each time I love
Based on my root, this is roof top.
This is co-located that;
I had space based love which wouldn't work each time.
So are you depending on time?
Hide and seek,
don't let me keep and destroy simultaneously.
Familiar ground would affect my sides and your kingdom
Entity based love and immanent. That is how I felt from the first side. That's how we loved each other every night.

22 Nov 2016/ İstanbul

No comments:

Post a Comment