Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Lament

As if I could write a contemporary song
That cooks my feeling away
I bare you, you as a can on a bang
I did what can I dig
I can what I did dig
I could spark or talk with the mountains
Or can eat myself
With the taste of you
With the smell of winter,
And the song of the wind
I dig how much I can
I did how much I could breath you
You as a leeoow on the king
me as a horror scene
I could what can I be
You couldn’t as if
The singer of the most colorful forest
Or underground witches that lives
on the undo mountains
I did what can I bang on the can
I took myself
Went to that white river
Sing my own lament
since I ate myself
My flesh, bones, my brain.
I could do what I dig
I couldn’t -as if.
Voices of me
Some extended personas
As if it is particular river, forest or mountain
That spells in the name of the Inuit

27 Feb 19 - İstanbul

No comments:

Post a Comment